rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kroger Daytona 500 Promotion

Kroger is having a Daytona500 special, if you buy 10 products with the Daytona 500 logo on them (see yellow tags on shelves to help you find them) you get $3.00 off your total purchase when you use your Kroger Plus card.

Kroger has Purex in the 32 load size on sale for $2.50. There are .50 cent coupons circulating, so maybe you have some. I had ten of those coupons, and Kroger doubles manufacturer's coupons so that knocked my price down to $1.50 each. After taking the $3.00 additional discount into consideration, that made my final cost per bottle $1.20. I have 4 kids and do at least a load or two of laundry per day, so 10 bottles is really not a ridiculous amount to have. It won't go bad before I can use it.

Now I'm wondering if I can find a listing of all the Daytona500 promotion eligible products. There could be even more great deals to be found. In any case, I am now stocked up for laundry detergent for a good long time!

If I can find the list of eligible products, I will post them here.

28 June 2008 UPDATE: I contacted Kroger and they told me they don't have a list of the products in a format that they can send to me. They advise that we ask our local store for a list of the products (bah)

Happy Saving!!!