rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Linens And Things Snellville to Close

Linens N Things is closing 57 stores that haven't been performing well. The Linens and Things store in Snellville, located at Snellville Pavillion Shopping Center, will close. I guess it is pretty telling that it wasn't getting enough shoppers...I don't even know where that is! I know where Bed Bath and Beyond is, but even with the name of the shopping center, I'm unfamiliar with where Linens and Things is/was. Can somebody clue me in? I don't know if any merchandise will be going on clearance, or if they will just ship it back to their warehouses.

Source