rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I bought the Ped Egg Pedicure Tool

Original Ped Egg The Ultimate Foot File As Seen on TV



I bought the Ped-Egg yesterday, and I am here to tell you, it really works!
I don't really expect much from "As Seen on TV" type products, but I had read in someone else's blog that it was a good product.

To say my feet were rough would be the understatement of the year.

I was complimented on my new moccasins and I had to tell the person "those aren't moccasins...I'm barefoot!" So I really needed the PedEgg.

My mom sent me some birthday money and I had been considering the Ped Egg so I figured this would be a good thing to buy for myself.

It's probably the best $10 I've spent. It comes with two self stick oval emery type pieces to stick on the egg. You use that after the metal part, to get a smooth finish. It was really easy to use, directions were easy to understand. It is important to read the instructions to know the direction to move the PedEgg for best results. It's just an easy back and forth motion.

It is a personal care product, and it should not be shared between family members.

You can order replacement blades and new emery pieces.