rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sears Appliance store

I'm in the market for a new gas range. Not sure when I will get it, but my current range has been on it's "last legs" for quite awhile. It's at least 22 years old and only 2 burners work.

Today I was driving down Scenic Highway, and I noticed the Sears Appliance Center in the same shopping center as Office Depot. The Sears is in the same spot that The Gap store used to be in.

Through today only (and they are open until 9 pm) you get 10% off all home appliances.
You can get your choice of a no interest no payments deal OR free delivery with mail in rebate.
See the store for specific details. This is valid if you have a Sears credit card already, or if you open one.

Store:
Sears, Roebuck and Co
1905 Scenic Hwy
Suite C
Snellville GA 30078
Phone: 770-972-8701

I was amazed at the leaps in technology! You should check them out just to see what's new in appliances.