rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New food product reviews

I reviewed a couple fairly new grocery food products:

Alexia Natural Waffle Fries (chips)
I bought 3 bags of the Alexia Waffle Fries - Why I bought 3 packages: Retails $2.89, on sale half price for 1.45 each. Had $1.00 coupons, so each bag cost me only .45 cents. ... [more]

StarKist SeaSations fish fillets - looking for printable coupon for StarKist SeaSations, will post if I find it. ... if you want to try this product, this is a good time. It retails $5.99, but it on sale for $3.00. I had a Manufacturer's Coupon for $3.00 off, so I got it free. Check through your coupons to see if you have this one. ...[more]