rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Save money and time with meal planning service

At this site, pick your grocery store and meal type (low fat, low carb, etc) and weekly you can print out a page of recipes for the week and the shopping list.

The meals are based on WHAT IS ON SALE at your grocery store that week, so it saves a lot of money & you have a PLAN for the things you buy so you don't waste food!

E-Mealz is very affordable, too - only about $5 a month.

Click here to find out more about E-Mealz

I am an affiliate for e-mealz, meaning I get some money for each sign up I send them. If you have a website or blog and would like to be an affiliate for e-mealz, you could do that too. I would recommend that you try the service first so you understand it and can genuinely recommend it yourself before you promote it. I have used the service and found it to be a big help, so I am glad to share it. Since I joined, they have added a lot of new options for people - they've added Aldi as a grocery store and now have low fat and couples menu options. Dave Ramsey has recommended the e-mealz service. I agree, it's good to have a plan. If you go to the grocery store without a list, you are going to buy all kinds of stuff and waste money.