rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Monday, July 05, 2010

Where to find more modest styled swimsuits

I found this website today - I saw that the link said "Modest" swimwear, and I pictured something from the 1890 with a high neck and bloomers. Curiosity got the best of me,so I checked it out. Pleasantly surprised that the swimsuits are beautiful and they have all sizes! They even have bikinis that just provide a bit more coverage than what we usually see. They also sell swimsuits that work for those who have had masectomies. I think the fabrics are really pretty too. Check it out:
http://www.hapari.com/