rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Snellville's Big Lots store now offers furniture

As you can see, the furniture department of Big Lots in Snellville is a tight squeeze, but I found some surprisingly good deals in the store today. Some of the sofas are around $300. Big Lots is also selling rocker-recliners for $299.99. If you haven't been over to the store in awhile, you might want to check it out.

There were a bunch of kids jumping all over the furniture while I was there. I guess the parents thought it was one of those bouncy entertainment places, and not a store. I guess it's free product testing. :-)


Big Lots Snellville Weekly Ad

The Big Lots Store in Snellville is located at 2278 Main Street East, Snellville, 30078. It is in the same shopping plaza as Provino's Italian Restaurant, near the corner of US-78 and Scenic Highway.

*I have received no compensation for this post (I only wish!).