rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Staples Scenic Highway Snellville GA

I must say, I am really digging this store now. Most of the time, I've been going to Office Depot, but have tried Staples the last few times I've needed office supplies just because the location is better than having to struggle with all the traffic further down Scenic Hwy (Office Depot is by Publix and traffic is FUBAR over there)

It's been working out great for me at Staples because the have interesting & useful items and pretty good prices.

Today, I needed to get scientific calculators...Read the rest of my review on Yelp