rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Monday, August 11, 2008

CVS ExtraCare Rebate on Children's Advil

A CVS Pharmacy deal to tell you about:

Buy Children's or Infant's Suspension Advil fever reducer for $5.79 plus tax, and you will get $5.79 back in an ExtraBucks Coupon. So it's effectively free, except for the tax. Limit one per ExtraCare card number/member.

This worked out well for me because I did need this medicine!

You can pick up a red Extra Value Book for August at the front of the CVS stores.
They have many other offers, but most are $1 or $2 ExtraCare instant rebates.

Most CVS stores don't mind if you turn around and use your ECB (ExtraCare Buck) coupon right then. I do this often. I buy the items that give me the instant rebate coupon, then I buy my other items I need using the ECB Coupon.