rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Stores with changes in Snellville


Belk on Scenic Highway is now split into 2 stores, in a way.
The old space is still there, but now only houses the women's clothing, accessories, and beauty/perfume. The Men's, Home, and Children's Departments are now housed in the space that was formerly Goody's.

The former Hollywood Video location on Scenic Highway is now (or will be soon) a huge AT&T store. Forgive me, I didn't get over to that side of the road to check it out! So I'm not sure if it's open yet or what exactly it will entail. I can't imagine it needing that much space. I must be missing something.

The former B.A. Framer space in the Kroger shopping plaza on Scenic Highway is now a sign shop. I did not get the name written down, because I was driving...I'm not tech-savvy enough to have a voice recorder with me when I drive (I should, huh?) but if you need signs of any kind, you may want to look there.

Know of others?