rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beauty Supply Shops in Snellville GA

I try to keep an eye out for what people are looking for, and part of that is paying attention to search terms that people have used to find this blog.

Recently, people were looking for "beauty store Snellville Pavilion" - that must be Ulta.

I have been in the Ulta store a few times. I've found some pretty good deals there, but I must admit I don't get there very often. There's something about that shopping center that's inconvenient to me. It's not the store's fault...when a store is on the left side of the road from me, I'm less likely to work to get to it, unless I have a shopping goal in mind. I don't just pop in there and browse.

Ulta Beauty is located at 2059 Scenic Hwy N # 107, Snellville and the phone number for the store is 770-979-7151. They're online at www.Ulta.com

If you don't find what you need at Ulta, there's also a Sally Beauty Supply store at 2260 Snellville Plaza in Snellville (by Provinos, corner of US78/Main Street and Scenic Hwy). Their phone number is 770-979-2291. The website for Sally Beauty Supply is www.SallyBeauty.com

Sally Beauty Supply seems to me to have more of the professional hair stylist tools and supplies. Ulta is more for the home beauty supply customer.

If you are looking for beauty supplies for African American hair and skin, you can try Nanty Hair Braiding and Supply, located at 4044 Athens Hwy SW Suite 812, Loganville GA 30052. their phone number is 678-639-0839.

In Snellville, we also have a Dominican Hair Salon, called Dominican Hair Salon by Massiel. Website: http://mydominicansalon.com/Home_Page.php The salon is located at 2118 Scenic Highway, Snellville. Located in the Snellville Village shopping center, right across the street from Old Navy. It is a salon, not a supplier, although they might sell some supplies or be able to direct you to where you can purchase what you need. Phone number is 678-344-8666.

I hope this helps! I may have missed a place, if so please leave a comment and let me know.


Subscribe to this blog for free:

Enter your Email




Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz