- General Mills cereal (9.14 ounce size box) 1.77
- Betty Crocker fruit snacks 1.77
- Michelena Budget Gourmet frozen meals .49 cents
- Hostess Snack Cakes 1.88 (these rarely go on sale this low. Usual retail price is around $2.99)
- Colgate (4.6 ounces) .94 ... we'll need this, after the chewy fruit snacks and Hostess cupcakes eh? Look for coupons - Kroger doubles coupons so you might get this almost free!
- Softsoap .89 cents (look for coupons, and remember that Kroger doubles, so you just might get this practically free)
- Baker's Secret, Pyrex, Wilton Bakeware, 40% off retail prices (These make great wedding gifts!)
- Go Lean cereals 2.49
- Milk 2.18Fritos/Cheetos 2.50
- Seedless red grapes 99 cents/lb
- Kroger grape tomatoes (the small tomatoes) 10 ounces, 99 cents
- 24 ounce Kroger Cheese 3.99 (this is a good deal)
- Kroger individual yogurts .39 cents
- Kroger bacon BOGO (buy one get one free) ... price not listed, but this should be a good deal. Kroger bacon is very good by the way.
- Lean Cuisine 1.67
- Kraft shredded cheese 1.99 *get for 1.49 when you buy 10 of the selected foods in promotion)
- L'Oreal face, eye, and lip products are BOGO (buy one get one free)...don't forget, if you have coupons, you can use a coupon on EACH of the items, even the one you are getting free)
- Clean and Clear face cleanser, astringent, 2.50
- Dial body wash or bar soap (8 count bar soap) 2.99
- Always pads 2.49
- Suave shampoo or conditioners 1.28 (usually you can find a coupon for this)
- Land O'Frost lunchmeat 2.99 (this is very good lunchmeat and the package is large) Remember, you can freeze lunchmeat very well. Look for coupons!
BOGO Deals: remember that you can use 2 coupons...one for the item you are buying, the other for the "free" item. You can do this, because for example, if an item is 3.00 on buy-one-get-one-free, it really means each item is half price. So each item is 1.50, and you use your coupon on each item. I believe the rules are different on BOGO in the state of Florida, but you can typically use a coupon on each item here in Georgia.
Sign up to get a Kroger Plus card if you don't already have one. Kroger will send you coupons in the mail. Make sure that you sign up or give them permission to send you coupons. Kroger sends out many coupons for Kroger produce and Kroger brand products. This means big savings.
Stack your coupons to increase savings: You can use Kroger "Store" coupons in conjunction with Manufacturer coupons. Here's a scenario: The Betty Crocker fruit snacks are on sale for $1.77. You have a Kroger STORE coupon for .25 cents and a Manufacturer's coupon for 50 cents off. The store coupon doesn't double, but the Manufacturer's coupon WILL. You use both coupons, so you save $1.25 off the $1.77 item. Final price you'd pay if you had these coupons: .52 cents.