rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Beauty Mart of Snellville

Today I happened to be at the Office Depot store on Scenic Highway in Snellville and I had a little bit of time so I decided to check out the store next door to Office Depot in the shopping center...the simply-named Beauty Mart.

I figured it would be like a small ULTA store. It is, sort of.  But it's different, and I like that. I like the prices. It's a store for all women, a good fit for the diversity in Snellville. Definitely if you are looking for African American/Black/Ethnic hair products, this is a place you need to go. They really have a huge selection of products, beauty and hair tools, and wigs.

I like the Biolage hair products, and I saw that Beauty Mart has them for $2-$3 less than I have seen them elsewhere. I can't advise you on the price of the black hair care products, because I don't know how those prices run (if you check it out, please let us know by leaving a comment!)

The store has accessories like belts and even sandals. I saw some really pretty rhinestone necklaces that would be great for prom accessories, only about $15 each. Many cubic zirconia earrings were only $1.99.

The address of Beauty Mart is 1905 Scenic Highway, Suite 8050, Snellville Ga 30078.