rss feed icon    snellville business spotlight    Snellville restaurants    snellville gas prices    snellville ga weather    Snellville Blog Facebook Icon    Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Save on all the things you love to do!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Save on expensive school supplies

My daughter attends South Gwinnett High School. Her math teacher wanted her to get a Texas Instruments graphing calculator. Model TI-83 or TI-84 to be exact.

These models sell for $90 to $120 at retail. I was able to get a used one for $50, including shipping. I ordered it from eBay.

You can save a lot of money by checking eBay, CraigsList, or even by posting what you're looking for on Facebook or Twitter. You'd be surprised how often other people have what you need.

I used eBates as my shopping portal to go through to eBay, so I will get 1 to 3% of my purchase price back as a rebate.